Thursday, February 21, 2008

fierce FIERCE Fierce FiErCe FIeRce fieRCE FiERce



Annnd here were go with my randomness of a recap...

I forgot about Simone I loved her

Who was the guy sitting by Victoria(Marion maybe??)...was he on the show and I missed it??

"Young prodigy...Christian

"I don't know I did it like 4 times" (in response to Hiedi asking about Christian's hair)

how cute is Jillian

ohhh Rami you are starting to get on my nerves

Chris and Rami HA they were sitting kind of close...presh wasn't it

Christian and Jack together again...

"Victoria's always a bit uptight no or is it just me" --- gosh so right Heidi

"Kevin are you sure your not gay?"...poor guy

Jack was in L with Kevin, its okay Jack I would have been too

Christian inviting Kevin to sit next to him YES

"its a trainy(?) mess" - Christian

"girlfriend that is not cute for everyone" - eating Chinese food (Christian)

"I am coming to your planet but with gifts" - Elisa as she floats off in her space ship

Elisa writes backwards - amazing

HA HA Ricky and the tears "I'm very emotional but i can control it"

can we all say it LIGHTEN UP VICTORIA

Chris's laugh...enough said

"Chris's laugh in general is out of control" - Christian

Michael Kors loosing it in laughter...loved it

"Ferocia Coutura is my diva name and my signature move - hairspray in the eyes and then I pull a really tight braided pony tail and make the girls bleed" - Christian

Romalicious?? - hmmm not so fierce of a diva name Rami

Tim's Diva name - Poly Salabicus (sp?)

What was up with Nina Garcia's eyes..something diff?

Carmen the world is not against you....and are you a man??

Seriously who is Marion...anybody remember him??

"that is nice lovey" -- christians response to kevin being so nice

CHRISTIAN WAS FAN FAV!!!! of course are we surprised?

awww I love Michael Knight

"Cocktails for everyone..well not everyone over here" - Christian

"This is party, this is business and this is the money maker so thats how it works" - Christian describing his hair and my favorite line of the night

Seriously guys who is Marion?


I pick Christian all the way

4 comments:

Sarah Stephens said...

who the hell is simone? i was wondering that the whole show.

Amber said...

she was the first to go...i reeeally liked her for some reason

Anonymous said...

I did too. I was sad to see her go. I thought she got jipped. Is that how you spell that???

Hannah said...

Marion left really early in the show.

Your comments on Carmen - the best.