Saturday, February 9, 2008

Barosha Catura



First of all if I was a designer I would have hated this challenged. WWE? Second of all Ricky didn't cry...I'm in shock, prob. the first time he hasn't. ALSO I think Ricky had a crush on his diva...strange? Chris was having waaay too much fun with this challenge and the ladies..ummmm yah. Christian got Tim to say FIERCE multiple times...he loves him, I mean how can you not love Christian by now??? And now for the Christian quotes and such:

"there have been some hot messes in this final 6"

"you gotta work it out Tim"

"work it out" (snapping 3 times while saying it)

"you will have 30 mins at spandex house" --Tim (spandex house--you know thats trouble)

"OMG I was so fierce"

"my shoes sliding" --- HIGH PITCH while somehow beating Sweet P at arm wrestle

"OMG I'm so tired....I'm a beast you guys you just don't KNOW"

"its so hot...its kind of amazing"

"at the end of the day you help people and their work still isn't great"

"Barosha Catura...she sprays girls in the eyes with hair spray"--when asked what his diva would be (my fav. quote of the night)

"fabulousssss"

"Sweet P's outfit was looking like a big craft project I could have done in 1st grade"

"I loved my finish look I wish I could wear it" -- Chris (mental picture NO NO)

3 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

I LOVE Project Runway...but can only watch when I'm at my parents. The good thing is, they're usually doing marathons!

Michael and Jana said...

That's what I've been looking for!

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart that you post the quotes.