Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a new nickname perhaps?

Today I was on my way to meet the B-Ragg for dinner in Hillsboro Village. I saw that I needed gasoline badly so I stopped at a Shell. After pulling in next to the pump and zipping up my coat, I opened the door and popped the gas tank door. Except the door didn't pop.

It has been below freezing here in Nashville today. Yesterday it was 50-something; today it was below 32 all day. I woke up at my usual time (7:45) and got ready then walked out the door to a beautiful white, winter wonderland.

The point of that small aside is to let you know that my gas tank door was frozen shut. I was almost on E and had about 15 miles to go. How was I to get gasoline in a gas tank that was as unaccessible as my ex-boyfriends? (Oh wait, those are non-existent!)

Step in...Sarah Mac(Gyver). With just a credit card and fingernail file, (Mac)Gyver maneuvered her way into that gas tank. BOOYA!!!!

I'm sure a TV show is next for me...Oh wait again, I'm already on a TV show.

No comments: