Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You think you know but you have no idea...

So its April Fools day and there have been some pretty funny pranks going around the office. Our entire office of you know 5 ha hid from our part time guy Joe since he does not get here until 9. And then one of Wes's friend did a celebrity couple profile on Facebook for them and you doubled their name like Branjolina...pretty funny.

Wellll heres something that you may think is an April Fools joke but its not. Since I don't use my xanga ever I felt the need to tell my peeps here. I have been dating someone for almost a month now and we have kind of kept it under raps really I'll be honest just so I would have something to shock the pants off of the Sass on the blog. Some of you may have seen a comment or two from a little someone named John Nicolini. Wellll thats him...don't worry we've had the talk or you know I would not have posted this. Might I add that he's Italian...

In honor of hip shot of the week here is a hip shot of Jonny Boy at his APT.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you've kept this from Sass just so you could reveal it on your blog. Despite my British t-shirt in the photo, I am Italian (with a touch of Awesome). I hope this means you won't continue to post blogs obsessing over Andy "eye candy" Roddick (Ber's nickname, not mine).

Ann Catherine said...

I know of this John Nicolini character. He's ok.

Anonymous said...

You got her. Incidentally, the Missy Dog can't wait to hang out with Ber and John again. Sunday night?

realstudentlife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Catherine said...

I dated him once. He can't kiss for crap. Just saying ... beware.

Amber said...

are you going to take that jonny pants??

Unknown said...

That just sounds like jealousy. Don't listen to her Amber.