Monday, April 14, 2008

Moved

The CogDog and I have officially become roommates as of 11:30 Saturday morning. We had great help and got that joker finished in about 2 hours (not including Friday night's girly move.) Thanks to all that helped. You know who you are. A special shout out to Ryan Greenawalt for moving the 200 pound concrete bulldog from my old apt. to the new one. 

Quick story...it is pretty chilly here in Nashville. Saturday's move came under delightful, cool weather. We had the windows open and everything. We didn't want to turn the heat on but as it got cooler, and I was shivering on the floor, I decided to bite the bullet. Well let me tell you, the heater works. REALLY GOOD! I woke up at 1 this morning sweating. When i looked at the thermostat (which was set to 72), it said that it was NINETY DEGREES INSIDE OUR APARTMENT!!!!!!! I promptly turned the heat off and the cool on, but only hot air blew out. So I opened windows and turned the whole thing off but it kept blowing hot air. Thankfully I live in an apartment and don't have to fix this situation on my own. The peeps down at the office promised to send someone up right away.


No comments: