Friday, April 25, 2008

So I've been a little bored at work this week. The guys are working on on-going projects so there's not much I have to do. 

Today I hit rock bottom when I decided to try to take a sample algebra test. I'm a smart girl, right? I should remember some of what I learned during my years in middle, high school and college, right? Well I could get a few of the questions right by sheer algebraic memory. I could deduce what others were by using the answers they gave you and working backwards. Then it got to some things that forced me to give up.

This leads to my point. I may be a quitter. I have given up on multiple Sudoku puzzles in the past few days. I've decided halfway through my daily crossword puzzle that I'm done. I've never completely used a journal. I have many a book that I declare are too hard so I close them for good (unless I pick them up again and decide again they are not worth it.) 

This is the year of Sass not quitting. I DECLARE IT!

2 comments: