Monday, April 28, 2008

Deodorant and Lost Cows...

I borrowed my mom's deodorant today...this was the result


Notice the tie died effect going on there. Note to self never borrow her deodorant...NEVER

On to the cows...I'm driving home tonight through my parents neighborhood on the way home and I look over to see cows roaming behind some of the houses. You know you drive by that and you think oh you know theres some cows over there...WAIT do our neighbors own cows...HOLD ON. So I get my camera and tennis shoes to go for a jog. I get to the back of the neighborhood, I was given clues by the teenagers driving around looking for the cows :). I look and there they are crossing the street. What do you do? Cows don't wear collars right? I do what any curious cathy would do and take pics.

A couple of minutes later I'm on through the neighborhood on my jog and there are the cops with their spotlights. Probably the most random moment I've had with a cop. I walk up to say "Um this is random but are you looking for some lost cows?". So I did my good deed for the day and pointed them in the direction.

I got nervous and forgot to turn the flash on but here is a pic

5 comments:

Haley said...

I'm having the hardest time believing that's you in the picture.

Sarah Stephens said...

Ber, when did you start talking to cops? I thought you hated them?

Amber said...

i was saving the cows sass...desperate times, desperate measures

Hannah said...

this post made my day

Ann Catherine said...

Your facial expression is odd.