Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Notes and Nods

Why have I not been in a musical? I would be great.

A nod to my new roommate. Laura, you sing a good Elphaba. 

Justin Bobby is tolerable when he's sober. I think maybe we only saw his inebriated self last season. Surely Audrina isn't that stupid. Although it makes me nervous to know she hopped on his bike all the time.

Maybe Lauren should work on her people skills. We all agree that Audrina isn't the brightest light in the chandelier so you need to come out and say if you do or don't want her to live with you and Lo. 

To the shiz...Daniel Day Lewis. I saw There Will Be Blood last week. Now I am addicted. I've set up TiVo to tape movies with him in them. 

And finally, I had to admit to Berge that I do clear my throat like that, granted it's in private. Let's all be honest. If you're in private, there ain't nothing wrong with it.

No comments: