Sunday, April 20, 2008

DISGUSTING!!

So I'm listening to this sound my dad is making echoing through my house and I am completely disgusted. Like I shut my door and I can still hear it and he won't stop. I have always had issues with this and I always thought this is just my dad surely this is not an issue with all guys. Like I will never marry a guy that does this! Then I took a poll at the farm last weekend to see if this was something all guys do and they all said they did it ...ahhhh! Its this clearing of the throat thing. Like suck it in through their nose and then do this loud clear of the throat thing, my dad even spits it out in the sink in the kitchen sometimes...DISGUSTING! Why do guys do this??? I've never met a girl that does it, I don't understand. My dad is still doing it by the way as I type this. I want to throw up. I really don't know what I'm going to do when I marry a boy and he does it every day...I really can't handle it.

No comments: