Thursday, April 3, 2008

You just got served...

You may ask "why is ber posting so much"? Well blog readers enjoy it while you can. I'm sure the Sass will fight back and start a blog war soon...watch out for that.

I often think that the office I work in should be taped. If someone caught onto this they would be making millions...MILLIONS people. I'm going to type it again...MILLIONS. I have come up with something recently to entertain the masses...I know there are cameras. We have a precious little redhead (they're a dieing breed you know) working for us named Joe. So I have decided that I need to teach Joe how to talk ghetto...just you know in case he's caught in an ally and doesn't know what to say now he will(we have to protect the redheads).

Exibit A: He messages me and says that Cat is talking about me in the call center. I know we're all shocked here. I say well Joe you need to have my back and after everything you say in response to her dogging me you have to say "OHHHH YOU JUST GOT SLAMMED".

Well he tested it out today and I can say I've never laughed so hard. My mission is to tell him as many ridiculous things as I can to say that are supposed to be "ghetto". Full entertainment for the ber. I mean I get bored sometimes. Hearing Joe yell OHH YOU JUST GOT SLAMMED is entertainment for hours.

Now I need your help blog readers. I want you to suggest things that I should tell Joe to say that may seem ghetto when in fact they are totally not and completely ridiculous. Don't be scurrred...we're all family hur.

Now I need to address a few things:

1. Word is that some people AHEM do not understand my post about the Hills. Well I would suggest you watch the episode and then read the blog...thats how I designed it people. You will find yourself saying "OMG I was thinking the same thing" or "ohhh I did not even notice that". If this is not true I will look into restructuring.

2. Brad have you really been calling me Bergeron or is the Sass lying to me. Somehow and I don't know how but I get a new nickname every day. My name is Amber...really people, I can't comprehend it.

3. Jonny Pants I heart you.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

My sweet, sweet little curly-headed Amber...we should just run off and go live in one of those tree houses, like the hippies, but ours would have cable and running water. You'd promise not to grow leg hair and I'd promise not to grow an Afro. That's how in love we are.

Ann Catherine said...

I'm ignoring what Nicolini just said, and going staright to the point of your blog post. I had no clue this was a test! When he said that to me I thought "Why is that so funny, why is Bergy laughing so hard." I honestly didn't think it was all that funny. Now it is funny when he says "touche." I'm trying to bring that back.

Anonymous said...

"That's down the drain pipe, yo!" meaning that something is not good or pleasing.

Wes Poole said...

Okay, here's a suggestion..."Word to yo motha". What do you think?

Ann Catherine said...

That is slammmin, yo!

Amber said...

okay Kins I just told him to say "thats down the drain pipe, yo"...keep them coming peeps don't be scurred

Sarah Stephens said...

Brad came up with Bergeron on his own. You called yourself The Ber in your post so I think you're thing against nicknames is negated.

I think we're just needing some commas in The Hills post.

Maybe Sike! (pronounced sigh-eeeeekkk)? I don't know. I'm not ghetto and I'm not good at trying to be anti-ghetto.

Amber said...

he just said it and the office erupted...greatness

Ann Catherine said...

He's the ultimate white boy who can't sound ghetto if he tried. I asked him if I could go to lunch with him and he threw that out at me. He feels like the popular kid today I bet. Everyone loves Joe. Everyone thinks he is funny. He has red hair.

Anonymous said...

ok...what about
"the playas (players) gotta play & the hatas (haters) gotta hate"

Hannah said...

what on earth is happening here

Hannah said...

oh, and I never call you "Amber"

SNORE.

Haley said...

So, I know I'm ahead of the game here as you have not posted about this week's Hills yet, BUT can I just say that I feel kind of sorry for Heidi for not having any friends? But not THAT sorry since she can't really get why Stephanie is the less offensive friend for Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Ber-I love your posts however I must ask-WHERE IS THE SASS??? You haven't posted in a while! Have you given up? Do you remember your New Year's Resolution? Don't let your readers down!!! Ber, keep up the good work!
Love you,
Liza