Thursday, April 10, 2008

APRIL FOOLS!

So I've never pulled off an April Fools joke...I'm only good at lying at times and apparently that day is never the time. This year was no different. Refer to a couple of blogs down I tried to convince the Sass Machine that I was dating Jonny Pants. Well sorry Jonny Pants it was a great effort but she never believed. I've got to stop lying to the Sass she's never going to believe my good lies. Sorry there you go Jonny Pants and I never dated it was all part of an April Fools joke.

In other news I'm moving to South Africa for a couple of months in June. I thought I was moving in Aug. but now that has been switched to June...therefor Project Save is the theme of my life. I hope to create a blog specifically for my trip but I'm not sure how much I will get to update it. I will let you know when that happens. I hope to keep up this blog as well with crazy South Africa stories but I will be honest the Sass might have to hold the fort down at That's What She Said for a couple of months.

No comments: