Saturday, May 10, 2008

Adventures with Nanny

So my Nanny is quite the character. My mom and I went to take her out to lunch for Mothers' Day today. First of all I love the names of her friends, shes got a Lou Gene and Clia T...lets not forget her real name is Letra. Letra I mean how histerical is that, she never tells people that though...if you were to ask she would say Virginia because thats what she goes by. I've got the inside though.

So we're sitting at lunch today chatting it up and she starts talking about Martha Stewart's show "you know I just don't like that Martha Stewart...she doesn't give away anything. But you know ELLEN she's always giving away stuff." Thats right Nanny its all about giving stuff away.

Let me just tell you my Nanny looooves jewelry. Nothing fake, only the best for Letra. She says "you know I can't wear anything but gold". MMm hmmm I'm sure thats true, me too Letra. Now give me some of those diamonds.

And of course she is trying to fix me up. UGH. She said you know I almost called so and so and told her to bring that Blake and meet us. What how awkward would that have been?? Am I really getting fixed up by my Nanny...gosh I need a man.

Then we go to take her home and she starts going through her food giving us stuff to take home. She opens the fridge and there are at least 10 nail polishes in the door. All red and bright pink of course. I think my Nanny sees by one get one free and thinks I have to have that. I have never seen so much food for one person, two of everything. I mean she sent us home with prob. 6 boxes of cereal.

Thats all I've got this time...I'll attach a pic so you can see what Letra looks like.

SIDENOTE - Somehow the ring is messed up on my parents house phone and every time it rings, it plays some Christmas song but it sounds like if you opened a jewelry box and the ballerina is twirling. Necie says I have no idea how that happened...what in the world.

No comments: