Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hmmm...


I've gone off the blog train the past few days. It makes it hard for me to complain that the blogs I keep up with are not updated when I don't update this one.

I had a great time in the Mississip. Kay and Bob send their love. Seems as if this may be the only bastion that I still keep that they haven't discovered online. I give it a week. Boppa is okay but his dog, Jack, is awesome. He is really so much fun. I imagine Jack talking to me in a high New York accent all the time. Kind of like Eric from Entourage. He follows me around when I am home like he's my shadow...Jack, not Eric. I wish.

We had Ber's Benefit Braii last night. It was good. I hope she got some monies out of it. She had her favorite drink in ice cream form...Grapico. It was really good. Tasted like a grape sno-cone with condensed milk on it. I've made the Sunkist one before. Grape was a new adventure. That's right...adventure.

Back in Nashville. Cog seems happy to see me and who can blame her? I leave you with the comparison...


1 comment:

Haley said...

Dude, I can totally see the resemblance.

Excited about lunch tomorrow!