Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Videochattin It Up

So my mom bought a webcam for me for my time in South Africa. And she just got a new laptop which has a webcam built in. So last night we thought we would try it out. Um I have never laughed so hard. She downloaded skype since that is probably what I will use while over there. On her computer there were all of these options for sound, the mac didn't have those...the one time I was like why doesn't my mac have cool options like that. So she could choose what her voice would sound like when I heard her talk on my computer. There were options like you sucked helium, you could talk in accents (one was british...i think ;)), and there was one that made her voice really low like a mans. I have never laughed so hard. The funniest thing was she got it stuck on the man voice. So it was like this sort of feminine southern man voice every time she said something and she kept talking because she couldn't hear it. OMG funny! We finally figured out how to get it off that but it took awhile so it was money...money!

No comments: