Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Letter of Apology

Dear Laura (Cog-Dog) Coggin,

Hey Roommate. How was your day? Okay, enough of the small talk.

I need to go ahead and apologize for the massive amounts of tennis that will be on Tim (the Tivo) in the next few months. We're in the early days of the French Open, Wimbledon will be in a few weeks and the lead up tournaments to the big one...The U.S. Open will fill up the days of July and August.

You will see 6 hour segments of Tennis on our "Now Playing" list. You'll see me sitting gawking at Roger Federer or Serena Williams with my mouth open as they ace their opponents. You'll notice me fast forwarding through matches with players who are ridiculous (Spadea) and pausing when there's a good shot of some of the Spanish players (whoo hoo!)

So I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I need to watch this much tennis so I can make my game better. The more I watch it, the more I can see my serve taking shape. So that's my excuse.

Oh, and I love it.

So in the words of Bryan Adams..."Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving [tennis]."

Your Roommate,

Sarah McDonnell

1 comment:

Amber said...

excuses excuses...you just like watching the beautiful boyz...and i don't care if you skip over spadea i mean i'm really the only one that needs to see him play