Monday, September 22, 2008

A bad case

I've got a bad case of the borings. My life isn't boring but my conversations are not That's What She Said appropriate. They would probably bore you and wouldn't be humorous. It's more of a Journal I Never Kept period of my life. So, Berge, you are going to have to keep up this blog in my humor drought. I'm thinking of heading to the doctor to see if there's a balm or a pill I can take to get my humor back. That said, here's a list of things going on...

1. I joined the Y. I guess that means that I'm over my endorphin allergy. I'll admit it. I've been lazy my whole life.
2. I went to Walgreens the other day and got stuck on the candy aisle. So after slamming back a whole box of MilkDuds, I'm now on to my LemonHeads (one of my faves) and successfully giving myself an ulcer (or canker sore, for you weirdos.) I also bought two bags of candy corn. 
3. There is a gas shortage here in Nashville and the white trash has emerged from every citizen of Music City. Fights have broken out. Lines of cars filled with people who don't need gas have formed in front of almost every gas station with a drop of gas. It's pretty much ridiculous. I refuse to give in. So until I am under a quarter tank, I'm not filling up. Suck on that, Nashville!


2 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

Fight the good fight! Don't give in to gas lines! Until, you know...you need gas...

Ann Catherine said...

LOL....Sass, funny...