Tuesday, September 9, 2008




(I must give credit where it is due. Thank you, Erin Moonie!)

I grew up with a secret dream. Since I was little, I have loved The Muppets. I believe my grandfather, Macky, was the one who instilled the love of these adorable, and sometimes horrifying, creatures. John and I would wake up on Saturday mornings to watch Muppet Babies. I would sit for 30 minutes without moving while The Muppet Show was on. There are pictures of my 2nd or 3rd birthday party that was Miss Piggy themed. I got a Miss Piggy Big Wheels. Awesome. I love the Muppet movies. I could go on and on...don't forget Muppets from Space.

I have always wanted to be a Muppeteer. I'm not even sure if that's what it's called to be a puppeteer for Jim Henson Productions. But it's a dream. I don't want to brag but I am a pretty good puppeteer. Just ask my high school church friends. I can show you the proper technique of puppeting. Give me a stuffed animal and I'll make it sing.

Anywho...on Monday, Erin showed me this website comparing the lovable Christian Bale to the even more lovable Kermit the Frog. Go check it out here.

Here is one of my favorite comparisons...




Isn't he cute? Kermit, well...and Christian.

No comments: