Sunday, September 7, 2008

What musical genre are you?

So for my book club, I'm reading Cash by Johnny Cash. He talks about what brought country music about. He mused as to if people are now writing music (and listening to music) that is about them, or if they are trying to be like the music they write (or listen to). So it got me thinking...What genre of music am I most like? Surprise! I'm mostly emo! What the crap? I figured pop, possibly vocal (thinking Celine or Yanni) but emo? Okay.


  
  
  

Which genre of music fits you
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Emo

Your a little emo kid! You like to cry and let out your emotions. You listen to bands like My Chemical Romance, The Used, Dead Poetic, and Silverstein. You completely love tight pants and tight shirts.

        

Emo

        
54%

Pop

        
46%

Classic Rock

        
29%

Rap/Hip-Hop

        
25%

Metal

        
21%

Punk

        
13%
  
P.S. I don't know who any of those bands listed as emo are, except for My Chemical Romance, and I don't know what they sing.


3 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

1. That is one of my all-time favorite books...isn't it a quick read?

2. I'm also emo. Whatev.

Amber said...

i got emo too! this test is bunk!

Anonymous said...

Yeah . . . Emo for me too.

Great job, Sas. Your quiz is totally lame.