Saturday, September 27, 2008

If you want your team to win, ask me to be for your opponent. Inevitably, the team I am for will lose. It's in the cards. Just ask MSU, UGA and UF. Teams could use me to put a hex on the opposition. 

On a different note...I am keeping the Kelley kids tomorrow afternoon. I plan on teaching them something awesome. 

SNL needs to step it up. It's not been super funny. However, Tina Fey does a great Sarah Palin. On the money. I mean, even if you are a huge Palin fan you must admit she's got her looks and voice down.

I am going to be watching Young at Heart tomorrow. It's the documentary about the senior citizen group who sings rock songs.

1 comment:

Michael and Jana said...

So glad you were here to teach Joshua about "sleeping" chipmunk.

Also, I have a blog request....a list of 10 songs my iPod should not be without. I need of music help. If you're gonna teach my kids, you gotta teach me too.