Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amazing Race

Maybe you've seen the best reality show on TV? No, it's not American Idol or Project Runway although I will continue to watch those shows. It's The Amazing Race.

Teams of 2 (or 4 in one very unsuccessful season) travel around the world, performing various tasks and challenges in a quest to win $1,000,000.

Hopefully, you'll be seeing Erin and me on a future season of The Amazing Race (when I type those words, I say it in my head in a faint Australian accent because Phil, the host, has a faint Australian accent.) We have set the deadline of March 1, 2008 to get our video and applications ready to send in for the next season. It's kind of kooky. But would be totally awesome.

Imagine it...if you know either of us you know it will be funny. Apparently we both get shin splints when we run. Erin can drive a stick shift. I've got an impeccable sense of direction and took French for 6 years (although that language rarely comes into use on AR) and have Italian lessons on my iPod. We can't lose.

I'll keep you, our loyal readers posted on the process.

To THE AMAZING RACE AND BEYOND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Less talk. More applications.

Amber said...

is han quoting a country song?