Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christian is like a cartoon character...

Ricky...Ricky are you KIDDING me. Seriously if I see one more tear...seriously

Victoria you will be missed! Jillian hang on because your good.

Okay and Christian quotes from the night:

"OMG I'm going to die of barfness"

"I feel so manly working with denim"

"let me see booty....oh so hot"

"if I have to see another tube dress I'm gonna kill myself....like I can't even stand it I'm going to die"

"my outfits pretty fierce..I think its pretty amazing what I did"

3 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

Can I say that I too love Project Runway? Although, because I don't get that channel, I get to feed my addiction through marathons that ALWAYS seem to happen when I'm in Prattville visiting my parents. (Lucky me!) Bravo marathons also helped me cement my love for C.J. on Top Chef.

Anonymous said...

Ricky has GOT to stop crying. I laughed out loud when Heidi said "what's up with you?" But for once, I liked what he made. That dress was adorable. Prove positive that he should stick w/ what he knows and do lingerie. No need for that kid to go to Bryant Park.

Christian's look was the winner though. He really created a new jean!

Anonymous said...

Okay this is my first time to leave a comment on your blog...well maybe its the first time I have read your blog...BUT I just wanted to tell you that I love project runway and as I was reading your "Christian quotes" I could hear him saying them in my head...and I had this moment where I thought...do I watch this too much...nah.

Oh. Victoria was my favorite...sad.