Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE BER FACE

I think I have found a new way to be famous. You know how on the office Jim just looks at the camera and you know. His looks are just money in the bag. If I were to type something ridiculous and put insert Jim Halpert face here you would know exactly what I was talking about. Well I have taken some pictures that I have to say are looks I often give people. So instead of typing insert ber face here you would have the actual pic of my face to use. I will try to figure out how to make that happen...but for now here they are so you can start requesting them for your blogs and such.

4 comments:

Erin said...

this...is absurd.

Sarah Stephens said...

Never have I seen you make these faces...Is this something you've picked up since I left? And when did you start taking so many pictures of yourself?

Anonymous said...

Ber. this is a hilarious post. I have never seen these faces before. However, If this is the new you, I approve.

Amber said...

do i not make these faces??? in my head those are the reactions that i give people. weird very weird...maybe i should always have a mirror in front of me so i can see my reactions.