Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I guess I'm not done yet...

I am sitting here watching a Billy Ray Cyrus video on CMT, listening to this high pitched noise coming from my fridge (I think.) It's a noise that I've learned to tune out. For some reason, Billy Ray brought it out.

Have you read this? It's just like the Seinfeld where Kramer couldn't hear Mary Hart's voice without being sent into an epileptic seizure. I think Sean Paul may do that to me. Or maybe it's that damn baby noise that so many people like to put in their song...You know the one I'm talking about? It was in that Aliyah song and has been in others. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! I actually have to quickly turn the channel when I hear it.

Just so you know, around the end of February you, our loyal readers, can expect lots of tennis posts. Most won't be about tennis, but more about our travails with The Hicks and The Moons. Get ready. Hopefully we'll have pictures to boot!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm going to put the baby noise in my next song just for you...it makes the big money sass