Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Chat between Future Amazing Race Contestants

Sarah: What are you doing?
Erin: Reading screenwriter's blogs
Sarah: Ber told me to ask
Erin: Why?
Erin: She can't ask me?
Sarah: From Ber - She found all these alarmist online in Bham that were freaking out about the storm and she said she was in Hoover and saw a tornado touch down and some girl responded with "Me too! I'm so scared!!"
Sarah: That's what berge said.
Erin: I was doing that.
Sarah: HICKS!!!!
Erin: haha
Sarah: That's why they shut down schools...because of you!!!!
Erin: No no.
Erin: They were shut down before me.
Sarah: Unreal!
Sarah: America's children are going to be a little stupider because of you.
Erin: I don't carry that particularly large burden.
Sarah: Whatever helps you sleep at night!

No comments: