Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Family Affair...

As John and I were growing up we each seemed to favor a different side of the family...John the Bilbreys and I the McDonnells. However, as we've aged I'm not sure this is the same. You be the judge...

Who do I look like...Kay or Bob? I'll put some different shots of them on here to give you more to go from in case you don't know the fabulous Mr. & Mrs. McDonnell.

John (My brother) and Sarah (me!)

Kay (isn't she beautiful?)

Bob (not really but it is his face on someone else's head. I'm working to get a legit pic.)

Me (I would have rocked the 60s)


Bob and Me (2009)


So, who do we look like? Or could what John told me as a child be true...that I was adopted from the Salvation Army?

2 comments:

Mama said...

Thank goodness you are shaped like your paternal grandmother and not me. However there have been people who have always said you look like I did at your age. I think it us the blue eyes. Your daddy's family all had brown eyes. Your Grandmother Mary always said she wanted her grandchildren to have my blue eyes. I guess since God chose to take her to Heaven before she got to see either of you, He granted her wish.

Unknown said...

Wow! You look a lot like your mom!
I don't know if you're into this kind of thing, but I have a blog award for you over on my blog. You can do what you want with it.

Have a great day!