Friday, January 15, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time

It's been said that TV is the window to your soul. That's not true but it's a good intro into this blog post. Is there a TV show you've watched from the beginning? One that you could watch over and over again (and sometimes do on Hulu.com)? One that you hope they'll put on Lifetime, Oxygen or TBS syndication so you can watch it at every hour of the day?

Here are the 5 shows that I will always love:
1. Friday Night Lights (Doi, have you not seen the blog posts that I've penned (uh, typed) about this fabulous show?)
2. How I Met Your Mother (One of the best shows on TV.)
3. Sex and the City
4. Saved by the Bell
5. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (Gone too soon.)

Here are the 3 shows that I am currently loving:
1. Modern Family (Give this show a chance. You won't regret it.)
2. The Middle
3. 30 Rock

Is there a TV show that you have loved from the beginning and get envious when you hear someone is starting to watch it starting at Season 1 on DVD?

1 comment:

Haley said...

I know we've talked about this before, but here are the shows I wish I could take a pill to erase my memory of:

1. FNL
2. Veronica Mars
3. Alias
4. Sex and the City