Sunday, January 24, 2010

For Posterity's Sake

I've lived in Nashville for almost 3 years (in June) and one of the things this city has going for it is the chance to see famous people. Now, I've been to NYC and LA and have seen celebs out and about in both (I'm fine, Phillip Seymore Hoffman. How are you?) But in each of those places I've been visiting so I've had my eyes peeled. The times I've seen people in Nashville have been random and unexpected. So before I forget, here's the list of those I've seen. I'm not bragging...just remembering.

Darryl Waltrip (race car driver...not too exciting)
Nicole Kidman (Academy Award Winner)
Keith Urban (Grammy Winner)
Mat Kearney (Singer...not particularly famous worldwide but I love his music!)
Amy Grant (Singer...a childhood icon. Story to come.)
Patty Griffin (Singer...one of my favorite songwriters. Story to come.)

P.S. I did write "Posterior's Sake" first as the title. I knew it didn't look correct.

No comments: