Friday, January 8, 2010

My Buddy....Erin.


Have you met Erin E. H. Moon? That's a shame if you haven't. Erin is super creative, very witty, enduringly loyal and a fabulous mother (just ask Holland.)

I met Erin in 2003 probably at Student Life Training Week. We both moved to Birmingham that Fall and began working full time at SL. We were on the same team (Orange Team 04) the next Summer and have been buddies ever since.

I hear that she's had some ideas for incredible screenplays in the hopper. You should ask her how they are coming along.

Make sure you check out her blog MojoMable and tell her I sent you.

Oh, and here's a few snaps of The Famous Mrs. Moon.

Could this be a future Academy Award Winner?

Getting ready to watch Andy Roddick and Tommy Haas in Memphis.

She rubs shoulders with the famous...Hey Andy! You're Awesome!!

My beautiful friend and her sweet girl Holland.


No comments: